Founded in 1913, the
mission of the Woman's Club of Warren is to offer collegiality,
education and information about local issues and interests to our
membership. Furthermore, the preservation of our gracious
Victorian home, a national historic landmark, is a continuous endeavor.
Our Market Street home is an integral part of Warren, offering our
facilities to community organizations and events.
The Woman's Club of Warren,
Pennsylvania has been located at 310 Market Street since being purchased
from the Myron and Charlotte Water's estate in 1922. Charlotte
Waters had been a member of the Woman's Club.
Members meet every other week for lunch or tea
from September to May. Speakers present informative programs prior
to each luncheon and events take place throughout this time to raise
funds to maintain and upgrade the historic, Victorian structure.
The Club also conducts projects for charitable
endeavors and a separate entity provides scholarships annually.